Posted by : Bùi Quang Duy Jun 5, 2013




Link download:
mediafire

Guide:
The tennis player

Bed ending

Hello man!
Back> Nice to meet you
Touch: bush
Come here often?
Why do you wear a cap?
I'd sure like to fundle your 'huge racket'
Back> are all tennis player as handsome as you?
Hey,i can see through your shorts
Touch> crotch, butt
I haer to tennis player, 'love' means nothing
Man, I really gotta touch your body
Let's get you naked
Touch : Cock
Talk : Serve me some of that load, stud!


Balls Licking Ending

Touch : Net
Talk : Hello, man!
-> Come here often?
-> Professional tennis player ?
->Huge racket
<-...as handsome as you ?
->Your shirt...
->Hey, I can see...
<-Man, I really...
->So, you must be good...
->Let's get you naked
Touch : Cock
Talk : Serve me some...


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Copyright © Bùi Quang Duy's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -