Posted by : Bùi Quang Duy Nov 22, 2012

Hello people!
Today I bring you a Dragon Ball manga I have for a while. The protagonists are, as I read the same manga: Barduk (which I think is the father of Goku, the scar on his face), Turles and Toma. In the latter two did not know the name or if any heard sounded before. The thing is that they capture Turles (named after Letuce, lettuce) and start getting affectionate with him, lol. The drawing is pretty good, but often can be messy and the lines are mixed so you can hardly distinguish what happens. He was censured, but I descensuré has been quite difficult this time ... uffff!'s in English so we can understand about some of the history. I hope you enjoy it and if there is a failure in the name of the characters or anyone has more information on any of them, put a comment, and if not, comment muchooooooo also encourages me! Hahahaha




















- Copyright © Bùi Quang Duy's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -