Posted by : Bùi Quang Duy Nov 20, 2012


Link download: MF

Guide:

The Fitting Room
1 - Talk: Yum…Hi, hot stuff.
2 - < Back
3 - Talk: Hello, there!
4 - Talk: How long has this place been in business?
5 - Touch: Tie
6 - Talk: You’re handling the store alone?
7 - Talk: Hmm, I’d like to try out that jacket you’re wearing.
8 - Touch: All
9 - < Back
10 - Talk: You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?
11 - Talk: How is business this time of year?
12 - Talk: Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.
13 - Touch: Chest
14 - Talk: Can I take a look at your pants?
15 - Touch: All
16 - < Back
17 - Talk: That package of yours really caught my eye…
18 - Talk: Mmm, your skin tastes so good…
19 - Talk: Let’s unwrap your big package stud.
20 - Touch: All
21 - Talk: Cum on, man, spray it all over me…

The House
1 - Talk: Hello, there!
2 - Touch: All
3 - Talk: How long has this place been in business?
4 - Talk: Any sales discounts at the moment?
5 - Talk: Hmm, I’d like to try out that jacket you’re wearing.
6 - Touch: Shoulder
7 - Talk: You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?
8 - Talk: How is business this time of year?
9 - Talk: Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.
10 - Touch: Abs, Ribs
11 - Talk: Can I take a look at your pants?
12 - Touch: All
13 - Talk: That package of yours really caught my eye…
14 - Talk: Let’s unwrap your big package stud.
15 - Touch: All
16 - Talk: Cum on, man, spray it all over me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


- Copyright © Bùi Quang Duy's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -