Posted by : Bùi Quang Duy Nov 18, 2012


Today I bring you another story of a designer who already hung something recently, Gai Mizuki. The story is called The dispute domestic appliances. I thought supergraciosa because in the story, the characters are different appliances in a house that have come to life and human form. Thus we can find a fight (because one of them is receiving electrical power) between the pot for rice, the tv, the stove, and some other appliance. The good thing is that they all have appearance bara (mmmm) and the fight just the way it has to be ... hehehehe!!

It is in English, there were only two images censored (I've already descensurado me, lol) and drawing and the characters are great.

  I give a "" Ofuu that good! "^ _ ~ Hope you like it!!















- Copyright © Bùi Quang Duy's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -