Posted by : Bùi Quang Duy Nov 19, 2012



Link download: here

Guide:
  Fucking with cosplay ending
1 - Hey man
2 - back
3 - Good morning sir!
4 - Assume coach
5 - How do I apply for the soccer team?
6 - How fit are you?
7 - Touch arms
8 - Back
9 - Coach, you’re a big distraction for the team
10 - If you believe me take off your shirt
11 - Touch all
12 - Id be drooling if you take your pants off now
13 - Touch everything
14 -
15 - I want to get naughty with you
16 - Please let me have your thick piece of meat sir
17 - Touch everything
18 - Send the hot load down my throat daddy
19 - click the picture on the wall and the open condom on the bed

Shower
1 - Hey, man!
2 - I assume you're the Coach, right?
3 - I'm having trouble seeing you handle the team...
4 - How fit are you?
5 - Back
6 - Coach, you're a big distraction for the team...
7 - If you don't believe me, take off your shirt.
8 - I'd be drooling if you took your pant off now...
9 - Touch underwear
10 - Back
11 - coach, please let me touch you...
12 - Please let me have your thick piece of meat, sir.
13 - Touch cock
14 - Send that hot load down my throat, daddy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


- Copyright © Bùi Quang Duy's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -