Posted by : Bùi Quang Duy Nov 24, 2012



Link download: MF

Guide:
 Talk: Good morning, Sir Knight.
Are you really a Knight?
Must be a hazardous profession.
<= Back
People must fawn and swoon all over you . . .
Any, er, special friend?
<= Back (to Are you really a knight?)
Seriously, isn't hot wearing all that heavy armor?
Touch All
<= Back (to People must fawn and swoon)
Not many can pull off looking sexy in a chain mail.
Touch All
C'mon, give me something more, sexy. . .
(he should now be wearing a chainmail jockstrap)
Touch All
<= Back (It is now safe to remove his helmet . . . "Can you see properly wearing that helmet")
You are SO gorgeous!
I want to ravish you right here, right now!
Let peel that underwear off you . . .
Touch All
Oh, please, Sir! I need it! I want it!

The Bath Ending

Touch:all
Talk:Can you see properly wearing that helmet?
Talk:Are you really a knight?
Talk:Seriously, isn't it hot wearing all that armor?
<<<Back
Talk:People must fawn and swoon all over you...
Touch:Shoulder, Mail(tummy)
Talk:C'mon, give me something more sexy...
(he should now be wearing boxers with strawberrys)
Touch:All
Talk:Not many can pull off looking sexy in chainmail.
Touch:All
<<<Back
Talk:You are SO gorgeous!
Talk:Let me pull that underwear off you...
Touch:All
Talk:Oh, please, Sir! I need it! I want it!

once done, click on the duck, then the water.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


- Copyright © Bùi Quang Duy's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -