Posted by : Bùi Quang Duy Nov 4, 2012


Link download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g5y6eck6eg63014

Guide:

Sunscreen ending:

-touch sky, floatie, then jacket
-whoa, daddy!
-you work here full time?
-i'm not really a good swimmer...
-i didn't know lifeguards wear jackets
-touch tattoo, then shirt
-won't that shirt ruin your tan?
-touch chest, treasure trail, then shorts
-what's it like being a lifeguard?
-those shorts look really tight
(If Xerude is wearing a green jockstrap, then you have the sunscreen ending)
-are you single?
-please, can i touch you?
-touch chest, nipple, then jockstrap
-mmm, you're so thick all over, stud!
-oh god, i really want to lick you all over!
-please, give me your cock, stud!
-touch arm, pit hair, then cock
-i need it. i need it now!
-touch sunscreen bottle 3 times


Dildo ending:

-Hey, hello there.
-Woah, daddy!
-What's it like being a lifeguard?
-Are you single?
-You work here full-time?
-I'm not a really good swimmer...
-I don't know lifeguards wear jackets.
(tattoo, arm)
-Won't that shirt ruin your tan
(chest, abs)
-Those shorts look really tight!
-Please, can I touch you
(nipple, chest, cock)
-Mmm, you're so thick all over, stud!
-Oh god, I really want to lick you all over.
-Please, give me your cock, stud!
(arm, armpit, cock)
-I need it. I need it now!
(Touch the dildo to fuck him with it)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


- Copyright © Bùi Quang Duy's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -